December Member of the Month: Sky Blanchard
Sky has only been a member for a couple of months, but she instantly became part of our CFSG family. She has a great attitude, and is always a bright spot whenever she comes in. She’s a great athlete, but is also humble and kind. And…she’s a triplet. So you know she’s extra special.
- If you could have one wish come true, what would it be and why? I would be rich because adulting is hard. With money, adulting would be a LOT easier and much less stressful.
- What is your least favorite chore to do around the house and why do you dislike it? Cleaning the bathroom is awful! It’s the worst because there’s always a desire to have the place you get clean be clean, but actually cleaning it is just that, a chore.
- What is your guilty pleasure, and why do you love it? I love the movies. You see, I go to the store and buy sour patch kids (the berry version), sneak them in with my large bottle of water, actually pay the overpriced fee for a tub of popcorn and sit there alone for 2 hours with nobody asking me a million questions or barking me into submission to do something I really don’t feel like doing.
- Besides CrossFit, what other sports / activities do you enjoy? I used to play a lot of basketball, but I’m old now. Tendinitis, sciatica and old age are kicking my butt, so I just endure one thing these days, crossfit. Oh, but I’m really good and shuffleboard (does that count?).
- What do you like most about CrossFit? What do you like the least? I love the people that crossfit. #thekoolaidisdelicious My list of dislikes is a wee bit longer: dubs, burps and all the other exercises I can’t do (e.g pistols, MU, hspu etc.)
2016 12 01