January Member of the Month – Leanne Trent
Leanne has been a member for about 3 months, but we’re sure you’ve seen her name all over the PR board. She’s an extremely hard worker, and pushes herself in every single workout. She’s not afraid to try something new, and even signed up for our Spooky Swole Competition almost straight out of Basics (and she did very well). She’s also a really nice person, so you should definitely strike up a conversation with her when you see her. Keep up the great work, Leanne!
- What color describes your personality and why? Red – doing a google search on the characteristics (I love google) this color describes me best. I’m ambitious and competitive…2nd place is not an option to me (it’s just the first loser), I’m not afraid to pursue my dreams and goals, I tend to be impulsive, and I’m a hard worker.
- What do you enjoy most about CrossFit? What do you struggle with? I’ve never liked working out alone. Class type of workout groups I find way more motivating. The type of workouts we do are very similar to workouts I used to do in college when I played softball (and that’s when I was in the best shape of my life), and I want to get back to that level of fitness. I have had great results in just the few months I have been doing it and can’t wait to see even more results. In regards to what I struggle with is not being on the leader board for anything yet (as stated earlier, I’m EXTREMELY competitive), and not being able to do a strict pull up yet. I will get there, however, on both!
- What songs are on your ideal workout playlist? For me it’s not so much songs as it is artists that are important to me…so, Eminem, Christina Aguilera, and Beyonce are must haves.
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? This is probably going to sound corny, but salad. I LOVE a good salad and not because it’s healthy, I just legitimately love them. I have a salad for about 7-10 of my meals a week.
- What TV show is your guilty pleasure? Game of Thrones
2017 01 02